RSPCA Victoria Op Shops sell a wide range of new and secondhand goods. You never know what little treasures you may find to take home! We pride ourselves on offering high-quality items at bargain prices, so please visit your local RSPCA Victoria Op Shop and have a rummage!
RSPCA Victoria Op Shops rely on your donations of high-quality goods, including:
- Good quality bric-a-brac and homewares
- New or pre-loved clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, jewellery
- Saleable quality books and pre-loved toys
- Dvds, Cds and vinyl records
- Saleable quality sporting goods
- Furniture- only selected RSPCA Op Shops can accept furniture items (please phone 9224 2258 for locations)
Unfortunately we’re unable to accept mattresses, pillows, worn underwear, opened toiletries, damaged items (such as chipped glassware and broken furniture) as it costs us money to dispose of unsaleable or broken items.
RSPCA Victoria Op Shops are operated solely by teams of dedicated volunteers and funds raised go towards supporting RSPCA Victoria’s mission to end animal cruelty.
Please join our dedicated Op Shop Volunteer Team – there are a range of roles in each Op Shop, including Op Shop Assistants who help with sorting goods, displaying items for sale and serving customers.
All volunteers are asked to commit to a regular weekly or fortnightly 3-hour shift for a minimum of six months.