Caring for Your Furry Friends
We know how much you love your pets and how important they are to you. That’s why we’re excited to bring you Healthy Pet Day, proudly supported by Petbarn Foundation, a special day that’s all about helping you take care of your pets and making sure they stay happy and healthy. But it’s not just about your pets; we’re here to support you too!
Healthy Pet Days are free* for cats and dogs, and include:
- Pet Check-Ups: Our veterinarians will give your pets a check-up to make sure they’re feeling their best. We want to help them stay with you for a long time.
- Vaccines (dogs only): We’ll make sure your pup gets the most important shots that will help keep them safe from sickness.
- Microchipping: A superpower to keep them safe, having your pet microchipped will help us get them home if they ever get lost.
- No More Fleas and Worms: We’ll provide a dose of parasite prevention treatment from our friends at Elanco to keep pesky fleas and worms away from your pets.
- Expert Advice: If your pet has some tricky behaviours, our trainers are here to help you understand and manage them better.
- Resources & Pet Food: We’ve got lots of helpful advice and supplies for you to take home too!
Plus, there will be community services there for you too – taking care of your well-being is just as important, so you can be there for your pets!