Wanting to keep your pooch clean and tidy between grooms? Keen to improve your grooming and hygiene care skills for you canine friend? This short course will cover the basics of home grooming, bathing and nail care for dogs. It will cover points on:
– What can ethical dog grooming at home look like?
– Maintenance grooming to keep on top of your dog’s health and wellbeing.
-Learning techniques for nail trimming, ear cleaning, clipping, and trimming around various areas such as pads, backside, armpits, and groin regions.
– Tools used to de-shed and prevent matting.
– Ensuring safe handling and effective training methods to create a more enjoyable grooming experience for everyone involved.
Please leave fur babies at home as we will be working with RSPCA behaviour tested dogs
Demonstrations will be held by industry professionals.
What you will learn
- How to create a positive grooming experiences though classical conditioning and giving the animal choice and control
What you will get
- Understand how to create positive grooming experiences though classical conditioning and giving the animal choice and control