Victorians know that cats make great mates.
There are more cats in Victorian homes than any other state of Australia, two million in fact. As a cat loving community, we know the benefits of owning a cat.
Even though plenty of us know the joy of cats, there are many people yet to discover how these creatures, each with a unique personality, can bring happiness to humans.
- Adaptable, cats fit into almost any lifestyle.
- Perfect for apartments, cats will happily sprawl in almost any spot in your home.
- Children who have cats as a part of their family learn responsibility and experience empathy, assisting them with their development.
- At less than $2.00 a day*, including healthcare, food and accessories, they are an affordable friend.
- The purr of a cat has a calming effect on humans, making them great for our health.
Throughout 2015, the RSPCA showcased why cats are such great companions, encouraging those considering taking on a new mate, to make it an adult cat.
Adopt a cat and see for yourself how cats make great mates!