Most dogs require grooming. Whether it’s just an occasional nail clip, or full two hours of pampering. Some breeds of dog require regular grooming to stay healthy.
Why groom your dog?
Grooming your dog isn’t just about fashion, it keeps them comfortable. For some breeds grooming is essential to stay healthy. Reasons to keep up with your dog’s grooming include:
- Your dog will look smart and smell great.
- Reduces risk of infections in sensitive areas.
- Prevents matting.
- Easier vet visits and interactions with people and pets.
- Meeting the grooming team is good for your pooch’s social skills.
- Avoid costly vet bills by keeping your dog healthy.
Keeping up to your dog’s grooming makes for a happier pooch.